You are Here : Moneycontrol Forum Forum Topics Stocks

Electrosteel St

New Member

38 Messages

Merger..why not? Vedanta is holding almost 97 percent of the shares of the company. The rest 3 percent are I hope trapped bankers and minority shareholders..Unka Kalyan to Agarwalji kar hi sakte hai..Deferred tax assets amounting to Rs. 2,75,228.77 lakhs (attributable to depreciation and losses carry forwards) bhi mil gaya hai..the shareholders have waited for mandatory 3 years after takeover..Atleast relist the company or merge with VEdanta [ Similar to done with Sesa Goa, Cairn India etc]..3 percent shareholders ki to dua lelo

1.34 PM Sep 2nd
We take the quality of the messages posted on forum as seriously as our articles. Kindly follow our Code of Conduct and refrain from posting any abusive, promotional or gibberish content on forum.
Disclaimer : The views expressed in the forum are the views of the user writing the post, and not that of You agree, by accessing this forum, that bears no liability for any posts on this forum or, any losses suffered by following any advice posted on this forum. operates this real time, open, unmoderated, private forum for users to exchange information and to discuss various investing techniques. or, its personnel do not post anything, or vet the content posted, on this forum. reserves the right to deny service to anyone. You, and not, assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. If you choose to engage in such transactions with or without seeking advice from a licensed and qualified financial advisor or entity, then such decision and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility.


Get your own permanent - nickname

Choose your nickname

Your permanent Nickname can be distinct from your username and no one need know the link between the two.