Folks. It is not feast or famine. Based on probability analysis (20% probability of going to 0 and 80% probability of touching Rs 10 by Dec, as per me, I see an expected value of Rs 8-10 latest by June`2018). Here are the reasons as to why: (a) You can keep abusing Mr Jagatramka, but by resorting to insolovency, the company should come up within a year (please refer to interview of sanjeev sanyal on the 7 step process, where they cannot afford to liquidate No 1 met coke producing company such as guj NRE) (b) In more uncertain times, a company such as Fiberweb, went for BIFR and from Rs 05 has jumped to above Rs 300 and with more order flowing for its `spun bond non-woven fabric`, it might even touch Rs 1000 within next 2-3 years (c) I feel Guj NRE is made up of stronger fibre and with steel demand on upswing (Metcoke is primary ingredient) and met coke prices firming and with Guj Nre diversifying into power etc, I feel more than 80%, it should rebound strongly within a year
Thank you for reposting this message.
Your permanent Nickname can be distinct from your username and no one need know the link between the two.